- Location: Others
- Type: full-time
- Sector: Health and Social Care
- Level of position Specialist
- Mária Synaková
- +421 254 415 522
Working abroad?How does it work?
Have you ever thought of doing a challenging job abroad? Would you like to use your professional skills to improve somebody’s life? Are you willing to work in a developing country? We are looking for mental health professionals/psychologists/psychiatrists!
You will be responsible for:
- helping victims overcome the traumatic experiences
- defining the orientation and content of therapeutic activities
- working on the sustainability of psycho-social programs
- cooperating with the national psychologists, psycho-social workers, and national counsellors
- implementing and monitoring the use of psychotropic drugs for the severe cases
- training local specialists in crisis intervention and psycho-social first aid
- working contract for the duration of the mission
- demanding but also very rewarding work
- working as part of a multicultural team
- coverage of all mission-related costs (travel, accommodation, insurance)
- professional and personal enrichment
Not interested in this job offer? We can find you another interesting offer. Just send us your CV.Upload your CV
- completed specialization (for psychologists, a completed degree in clinical psychology)
- experience with PTSD trauma therapy is a must
- very good knowledge of English essential, other languages (in particular French) are a major advantage
- international and multi-cultural experience
- available for a mission of 6 to 9 months
About our client
Lekári bez hraníc/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, exclusion from healthcare and natural disasters. MSF operates in almost 70 countries worldwide with almost 3,000 international and 31,000 national staff in the field. In 1999 MSF was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
Information about selection process
Do you know anyone who would be interested in this position?
Please, let us know about interesting candidate via our referral program http://www.synergie.sk/odporucte-svojho-znameho/
Fill in your details and attach your CV - or apply with LinkedIn.Apply via email LinkedIn