- Location: Others
- Type: full-time
- Sector: Logistics and Transportation
- Level of position Specialist
- Mária Synaková
- +421 254 415 522
Working abroad?How does it work?
Have you ever thought of doing a challenging job abroad? Would you like to use your professional skills to improve somebody’s life? Are you willing to work in a developing country? We are looking for experienced professionals with a background in supply management.
You will be responsible for:
- management of local purchasing, international orders, transportation of supplies
- importation, and stock management in very large and complex projects
- hiring local staff and are responsible for the guidance and supervision of these employees
- working contract for the duration of the mission
- demanding but also very rewarding work
- working as part of a multicultural team
- coverage of all mission-related costs (travel, accommodation, insurance)
- professional and personal enrichment
Not interested in this job offer? We can find you another interesting offer. Just send us your CV.Upload your CV
- completed education in a technical or commercial field
- at least 2 years of work experience in supply management
- improvisational skills
- very good knowledge of English essential, other languages (in particular French) are a major advantage
- willing to work in potentially unstable environments and adhere to security rules
- available to leave for a mission of 6 to 9 months
About our client
Lékaři bez hranic/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, exclusion from healthcare and natural disasters. MSF operates in almost 70 countries worldwide with almost 3,000 international and 31,000 national staff in the field. In 1999 MSF was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
Information about selection process
Do you know anyone who would be interested in this position?
Please, let us know about interesting candidate via our referral program http://www.synergie.sk/odporucte-svojho-znameho/
Fill in your details and attach your CV - or apply with LinkedIn.Apply via email LinkedIn