- Location: Others
- Type: full-time
- Sector: Construction and Real Estate, Electrotechnics and Power Engineering, Engineering and Manufacturing, Logistics and Transportation
- Level of position Specialist
- Mária Synaková
- +421 254 415 522
Working abroad?How does it work?
Have you ever thought of doing a challenging job abroad? Would you like to use your professional skills to improve somebody’s life? Are you willing to work in a developing country? We are looking for experienced technicians as an architects, construction engineers, electricians and motor vehicle experts.
You will be responsible for:
- planning, carrying out, and overseeing the development or reconstruction of healthcare facilities
- ordering necessary materials and supervision of their use
- negotiating with local contractors and suppliers
- evaluating, designing, improving electric installations of a project (hospitals, stocks, compounds) and trouble-shooting
- maintaining vehicles
- hiring and supervision of local staff
- working contract for the duration of the mission
- demanding but also very rewarding work
- working as part of a multicultural team
- coverage of all mission-related costs (travel, accommodation, insurance)
- professional and personal enrichment
Not interested in this job offer? We can find you another interesting offer. Just send us your CV.Upload your CV
- completed vocational training in a technical field
- at least 2 years of work experience in a technical area
- very good knowledge of English essential, other languages (in particular French) are a major advantage
- improvisational and mechanical skills
- willing to work in potentially unstable environments and adhere to security rules
- available to leave for a mission of 1 to 3 months
About our client
Lekári bez hraníc/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, exclusion from healthcare and natural disasters. MSF operates in almost 70 countries worldwide with almost 3,000 international and 31,000 national staff in the field. In 1999 MSF was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
Information about selection process
Do you know anyone who would be interested in this position?
Please, let us know about interesting candidate via our referral program http://www.synergie.sk/odporucte-svojho-znameho/
Fill in your details and attach your CV - or apply with LinkedIn.Apply via email LinkedIn