Lokalita: Brno, Southern Moravia Region
Sektor: Účetnictví a finanční služby
Úroveň pozice: Assistant
For our client –, a British company based in London, which is currently one of the strongest players in the field of electronics and services sales in Europe, we are looking for Finance Operations Associate.
Their sales network is anchored mainly in England and Ireland, but also for internal customers in the Nordic countries. Brno Office works as Center of Excellence in industries such as IT, finance, logistics, robotics, customer care or content & copywriting.
Your job will be: deal with queries via email, telephone, or in person from 3rd parties;
Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances;
Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance;
Help oversee and manage individual accounts.
The communication in English is a daily bread here, you will work in a multinational company. Therefore, for this position, it's important to be an intermediate English speaker. Also we're looking for a native Ukrainian speakers.
You need to have good Excel knowledge.
Working hours are pretty flexible, starting between 7 and 9:30 am every day, occasionally you will have a late shift (9:30 – 6pm) to cover the difference between Czech and UK time zones. Therefore, you can easily organize your day and combine work with your personal life.
• Flexible working hours
• 25 vacation days
• 110 CZK/day lunch vouchers via e-lunch card
• Extensive training offer; hard and soft skills training, language courses, internal conference.
• ACCA studies to colleagues from financial departments.
• Bonus and loyalty scheme
• Friendly atmosphere
• Contribution to a pension or life insurance scheme
• As you will use Excel on daily basis, we need you to have at least basic knowledge of its functionalities.
• You are an intermediate English speaker—both written and spoken.
• You have fluent Ukrainian.
• You don’t have to be an expert in the finance field, however, you should have an eye for detail and good analytical skills.
• You are a team player so we can rely on you.
• You like to organize your own time and deliver the results.
Multinational company operating in brown goods area.