Lokalita: Brno, Jihomoravský kraj
Typ: plný úvazek
Sektor: Účetnictví a finanční služby
Úroveň pozice: Asistent
Plat: 35.000 -45.000
For our client –, a British company, working in the field of electronics and services sales in Europe, we are looking for Finance Operations Team Leader with the Ukrainian language.
Brno Office works as a Center of Excellence in industries such as IT, finance, logistics, robotics, customer care or content & copywriting.
We are looking for a motivated person with strong MS Office knowledge (especially MS Excel) and experience in team leading. You need to have at least 1-year of experience in finance and administration. Experience in AP, AR, or GL is an advantage.
You will work in a multinational company, therefore, you should be an English speaker – B2, both written and spoken.
Good communication skills are important.
Your job will be:
• Arrange regular reviews, plan the activity and oversee those assigned to complete tasks
• Produce and send weekly reports to monitor progress against targets
• Provide the relevant reports & information relating to escalated issues
• Complete regular Performance & Development Reviews (PDRs) with each team member & create a Personal Development Plan (PDP)
• Provide regular coaching and feedback to the team to encourage improved performance
• Ensure effective management of resources is in place for core times with the flexibility to meet business demands
• Foresee and investigate new activities that could be possibly transferred to Brno CoE
• Flexible working hours
• 25 vacation days
• 110 CZK/day lunch vouchers via e-lunch card
• Extensive training offer; hard and soft skills training, language courses, internal conference.
• ACCA studies to colleagues from financial departments.
• Bonus and loyalty scheme
• Friendly atmosphere
• We need you to have good knowledge of MS Office.
• You are an advanced English speaker—both written and spoken.
• You have fluent Ukrainian.
• Experience in AP, AR, or GL is an advantage.
• Good communication skills
• 1-year experience in finance and administration.
• Good self-organization and analytical skills
Multinational company operating in brown goods area.