Dear madam, dear sir,
our companies of the SYNERGIE group, namely:
- SYNERGIE, s.r.o., Company ID No. (IČO): 458 08 139, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague under File no. C 12217;
- SYNERGIE TEMPORARY HELP s.r.o., Company ID No. (IČO): 267 11 834, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague under File no. C 88950, both companies with their registered seat at Na příkopě 854/14, Nové Město, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic;
- SYNERGIE Slovakia s.r.o., Company ID No. (IČO): 357 66 239, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Bratislava III under File no. 19040/B;
- SYNERGIE TEMPORARY HELP s.r.o., Company ID No. (IČO): 482 65 403, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Bratislava III under File no. 105834/B, both companies with their registered seat at Dunajská 4, 811 08 Bratislava, Slovak Republic
(all companies collectively referred to as the “Controllers” or the “Companies“)
process personal data in connection with the operation of the websites at https://www.synergie.sk/, https://www.synergie.sk/cs/ and https://www.synergie.sk/en/ (hereinafter the “Websites“) and the provision of services as joint controllers of personal data. We would hereby like to inform you of the following facts related to the processing of personal data.
- Who is the data controller and how can you contact us?
The data controller is all the Companies that you can contact using the details below:
SYNERGIE, s.r.o. (Czech Republic)
Tel: +420 607 065 264
SYNERGIE TEMPORARY HELP s.r.o. (Czech Republic)
Tel: +420 607 065 264
SYNERGIE Slovakia s.r.o. (Slovakia)
Tel: +421 2 54 41 55 22
SYNERGIE TEMPORARY HELP s.r.o. (Slovakia)
Tel: +421 2 54 41 55 22
- For what purpose and on what legal basis do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (hereinafter the “GDPR“) and Act No 110/2019 Coll., on the processing of personal data. The purpose of processing your personal data is in particular:
- obtaining access to and use of the Website,
- communication with the Companies,
- provision of services by the Companies to job seekers, employers and other entities,
using the services for job seekers (e.g. receiving notifications of job offers).
The legal bases on which we process your personal data are as follows:
a) Conclusion and execution of the contract you enter into with us
b) Processing your personal data on the basis of your explicit consent
- In this case, we process your personal data only for the purposes and to the extent specified in the consent.
- These are purposes for which we cannot process your personal data on the basis of any other legal title.
- This includes, for example, the processing of personal data for the purpose of possible future outreach with another job offer after a selection process or other outreach with a relevant job offer.
c) We may process personal data without your consent in the following cases:
- fulfilling reporting obligations to public authorities;
- compliance with obligations relating to the enforcement of decisions;
- compliance with archiving obligations;
- existing legitimate interest of the Companies, e.g.:
- to protect the rights and legally protected interests of the Companies;
- resolving disputes, in particular for the purposes of litigation or other disputes.
- To what extent will your personal data be processed?
The Companies will process your personal data only to the extent necessary for the provision of services, in particular the following personal data:
- Data collected when applicants send their CV: surname, first name, email address, telephone number, CV and any personal or professional information contained in the CV. Some of this information is mandatory and marked as required. If the applicant refuses to provide them, they will not have access to the services offered.
- Data collected when submitting a request for a price proposal: last name, first name, job title, company name, telephone number, email address. Some of these data are marked as mandatory. If the Website user refuses to provide them, they will not have access to the offered services.
- Data collected when submitting the contact form: last name, first name, telephone, e-mail address. Some of these data are marked as mandatory. If the Website user refuses to provide them, they will not have access to the offered services.
- Login data collected when you log in and use the website.
The provision of personal data is not obligatory, however, the absence of certain personal data (in particular those allowing proper identification of the acting person) may result in the failure to conclude a contract or to provide other services requiring proper identification of the person on the Website. The processing of personal data does not involve automated processing of personal data within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
- To whom do we transfer personal data?
Your personal data may also be transferred to external companies that assist us with various activities involving the processing of personal data (accounting, IT services, marketing services, legal services, etc.). Your personal data may also be transferred to potential employers.
Personal data is only ever passed on to third parties if all legal requirements relating to data protection are met. Your personal data may be transferred to entities within the European Union and to countries outside the European Union. In any such transfer of personal data, appropriate measures will be taken to ensure the protection of your personal data.
- How long do we keep personal data?
We process personal data only for the time necessary for the purposes of processing. We continuously evaluate whether there is still a need to process certain personal data necessary for a specific purpose. If we determine that they are no longer necessary for any of the purposes for which they were processed, we will delete the data.
Personal data processed for the performance of a contract and for the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject are processed for the duration of the contractual relationship with the data subject.
For the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations, personal data is processed for the period of time specified by the relevant legal regulation (accounting documents are processed for ten years, other documents for their legal archiving period).
For the purposes of protecting the legitimate interests of the Companies, we process personal data for the duration of the legitimate interest, unless some event occurs that results in an earlier termination of processing (e.g. objection to processing for direct marketing purposes); for the purposes of protecting rights in potential litigation, we generally retain personal data for a period of 4 years from the time of the first possible litigation in court.
On the basis of your consent, we process personal data for the period for which the consent was given or until you withdraw your consent.
- Security of personal data
The Companies have taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure personal data and have taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form.
The Companies declare that only authorised and vetted persons committed to the protection of personal data have access to personal data.
- What rights do you have in connection with the processing of your personal data?
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- The right of access to your personal data within the meaning of Article 15 of the GDPR, i.e. in particular the right to request that we inform you of what personal data we process and provide you with copies of the documents on which your personal data are located, as well as inform you of appropriate safeguards if personal data are transferred to a third country or an international organisation.
- The right to request that we correct inaccurate personal data within the meaning of Article 16 of the GDPR, i.e. the right to request the correction of personal data where incomplete or incorrect personal data is processed.
- The right to request deletion of your personal data or restriction of their processing within the meaning of Article 17 of the GDPR, i.e. deletion of personal data if (i) they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were obtained, (ii) consent has been withdrawn and there is no longer any other legal basis for the processing of personal data, (iii) you as a data subject object to the processing on the basis of legitimate interest and your interests, rights and freedoms are not overridden by the legitimate interests of the Controllers or you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, (iv) the personal data have been processed unlawfully.
- The right to restriction of processing within the meaning of Article 18 of the GDPR, i.e. If you as a data subject believe that (i) we are processing incorrect personal data, we will restrict the processing of the personal data until its accuracy is verified, (ii) the processing of the personal data is unlawful and you as a data subject request restriction of processing instead of erasure of the personal data, (iii) as Controllers we no longer need the personal data, but you, as the data subject, need the data to establish, exercise or defend your legal claims, (iv) if you, as the data subject, object to the processing, we will restrict the processing of the personal data until it is verified that the legitimate interests of the Controllers outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms.
- The right to data portability within the meaning of Article 20 of the GDPR, i.e. the right to request the transfer of personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format to another data controller if the personal data is processed on the basis of consent and/or a contract and the processing of personal data is carried out by automated means.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data within the meaning of Article 21 of the GDPR, i.e. (i) as a data subject, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you object, we will not process your personal data for this purpose, (ii) if we process personal data for the purpose of our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others, you as a data subject may object to such processing on grounds relating to your particular situation. In this case, we will only further process the personal data if we can demonstrate the existence of compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests or rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, either in the same way it was given by you or by the means mentioned in the last paragraph of this article; withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent given before its withdrawal.
- The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority within the meaning of Article 77 of the GDPR, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic and which is the leading supervisory authority, if you believe that your personal data protection rights have been violated. You may also contact the Czech supervisory authority as the supervisory authority concerned, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The Website User may access and modify his/her personal data through the form available on the Website, at https://www.synergie.sk/en/personal-data-legal-information/ or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address of any Controller referred to in Article 1.
Cookies can be used for various purposes. Below you will find the most common types:
- Necessary cookies – these are essential for browsing the website and using its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies you would not be able to use our website properly.
- Preference cookies – these cookies allow the website to remember information that changes how the website behaves or looks. This includes, for example, your preferred language or the region you are in.
- Statistical cookies – these cookies generally collect information about how users use the website. For example, they allow the website to track sessions, the number of users visiting. They may also be third party cookies from analytics services.
- Advertising (marketing) cookies – their purpose is to help advertisers provide more relevant advertising by tracking your online activity (e.g. how many times you clicked on an ad). These cookies may share this information with other entities, especially if they are third party cookies.
As a user of the Website, you can accept or refuse the use of different types of cookies (other than necessary cookies) via the cookie bar that appears when you enter the Website. You will also find an explanation of each type of cookie in this information bar.
- Chrome (Google): Clear, allow, & manage cookies in Chrome – Computer – Google Chrome Help
- Safari (Apple): Clear cookies in Safari on Mac – Apple Support, Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch – Apple Support
- Edge (Microsoft): Delete cookies in Microsoft Edge – Microsoft Support
- Firefox (Mozilla): Cookies – Information that websites store on your computer | Firefox Help (mozilla.org)
- Supervisory authority
If you consider that the processing of your personal data has violated the data protection rules, you have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority. The supervisory authority is the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic
820 07 Bratislava 27
Tel.: +421 2 3231 3214
However, you can also contact the Czech supervisory authority as the concerned supervisory authority, which is:
The Office for personal Data Protection
Pplk. Sochora 27
170 00 Prague 7
Tel.: +420 234 665 111
The Companies reserve the right to change it at any time, effective upon posting it on the Website.
SYNERGIE TEMPORARY HELP, s.r.o.
SYNERGIE SLOVAKIA s.r.o.
SYNERGIE TEMPORARY HELP s. r. o.