Telephone pre-sreen interview are a common first step in the hiring process and could help you land an personal meeting with recruiter.
Tips for Successful Telephone Interview
- It is obvious that you will not want to discuss a new job opportunity in front of your current boss, colleagues or at the check-out line of a grocery store. Tell us of the best time to get in touch with you. We will do our best to accommodate you.
- Some positions require that we assess your language skills – over the phone. If the language skills is indeed an important qualifying criteria for the job you are applying for, this will save you time and a trip to our office.
- We would be glad to provide additional information about the target company over the phone. We are here to answer any questions regarding the job description and anything else about the employer that might interest you.
- Following a run-through of your CV and a telephone conversation, it is usually time for a personal meeting.
- In cases involving a large number of candidates for a position, the telephone conversation can serve as the first round of the interview. You should keep this in mind when conversing about the job position with SYNERGIE consultant over the phone.