Skip to content
Standard resume in Slovakia should contain the following information:
- Personal information (Name, Surname, Date of Birth, Place of Permanent Residence).
- The highest level of education attained, any supplemental education.
- Work experience (listed chronologically – from the most recent to the oldest).
- Foreign language skills (level).
- Level of computer skills.
- Certificates, trainings in which you have participated.
- If responding to several job offers, be sure to adjust each CV to fit a given position.
- Highlight those work experiences that align the best with the job you are responding to.
- Take into account the type of company you are applying to – pay attention to the content as well as the form.
- American companies prefer a more detailed information about your employment responsibilities/ achievements.
- German companies prefer good structuring and organization of the information.
- In each case, provide basic information on your job responsibilities and duties.
- Don’t be afraid to also provide information on reaching your set goals/achievements you have attained in your previous positions.