Our goal is to help people who face new life situations and suddenly remain unemployed. The Outplacement Programme includes both help in finding one’s bearings in the labour market and obtaining the knowledge necessary to successfully find a new job. The Outplacement Program is highly tailored to candidate’s specific needs and requirements.
How it works?
- We assess participant’s current situation, including his or her needs, motivation and work expectations.
- Our consultant personally interviews the participant with focus on past work experience, successful projects, and knowledge.
- Our consultant provides the participant with individual consultancy during the course of Outplacement Programme, e.g. feedback on improving candidate’s presentation on future job interview.
- We assess participant’s strengths and weaknesses and propose an individualized job-seeker’s strategy.
- Psychological testing may be a part of the Outplacement program.
From employers perspective, Outplacement is an efficient HR and marketing tool that builds company’s positive image, strengthens employer brand, and stabilizes work atmosphere and morale despite layoffs.
Interested in Outplacement Programme?