Informácie o ponuke
- Lokalita: Bratislava, Bratislava region
- Typ pracovného pomeru: full-time, trade licence
- Sektor: IT and Telecommunication
- Level pozície: Lower management
- Plat: 2500€ brutto/month
- Kontaktná osoba:
- Martin Grepiniak
- +421 254 415 522
As an Agile Delivery Manager, you understand that there’s little question about your purpose – getting stuff delivered. You need to understand the business needs and be capable of managing expectations, provide clear direction and expected goals, while avoiding unnecessary escalations. By having a complete overview of planned delivery, and closely working with central squads and local digital teams in business and IT, you will ensure an impediment-free pathway. In achieving this goal, you need to communicate in one voice with your team and be transparent to challenges, providing an action plan to resolve the obstacles. You thrive in a dynamic working environment where agile is not only a mindset, but also a way of working and living.
- The opportunity to work at Vienna’s coolest offices, with an ambitious multi-national team and to cooperate with colleagues across boarders
- Have flexible working hours and are open for remote working
- Care for your personal well-being and career development while actively supporting your educational needs
- Encourage regular conference visits and multiple chances strut your stuff
- Feed you with coffee and fruits and provide table soccer and table tennis to train the stuff away
Nie je to tá pravá práca? Stane sa. Môžeme vám nájsť inú. Stačí nám váš aktuálny životopis.Ozvite sa mi
Požiadavky na kandidáta
- An abundance of agile project management skills and a track record in rolling-out digital solutions in Agile environments
- An ability to lead and drive the further roll-out of software, our digital financial companion to over 3 million Europeans, throughout our CEE countries and beyond
- Knowledge of how to structure complex issues, prioritize them and support their implementation
- Expertise in Agile principles (SCRUM, KANBAN), while successfully managing international integration projects
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle, and experience working with Jira and Confluence
- Awareness of planning necessity, foreseeing the risk and being ready to quickly act on changes
- Establishing clear and well-structured communications, especially with main stakeholders
- Expressing your values and opinions in fluent English, plus a CEE/SEE language and/or German may be handy.
Leader in innovations, new technologies and systems. As the epicenter of ambitious ideas and internally created solutions that service and are deployed widely across all group´s banks.
Informácie o výberovom procese
Viete o niekom, kto by bol tým pravým kandidátom na túto pozíciu?
Dajte nám prosím vedieť cez náš referenčný program.
Reagovať na ponuku
Vyplňte údaje o sebe a priložte životopis, alebo sa prihláste cez LinkedIn.Reagovať mailom LinkedIn