Informácie o ponuke
- Lokalita: Bratislava, Bratislavský kraj
- Typ pracovného pomeru: plný úväzok, živnosť
- Sektor: IT a Telekomunikácie
- Level pozície: Nižší manažment
- Plat: from 2200 brutto/month
- Kontaktná osoba:
- Martin Grepiniak
- +421 254 415 522
You are a Maestro, creating masterpieces by guiding a group of individuals to create something no-one could have created alone. As a Scrum Master for our team you are a servant as much as you are a saviour, creating successful teams with strong skills in self-organisation and a drive for continuous improvement. You are a facilitator and coach, a conflict navigator and mentor. But you also take responsibility seriously, especially supporting a Product Owner with respect to refining and maintaining the product backlog. If this is exactly what you are looking for, no doubt and send us your CV.
How your day will look like?
- Starting your day with an open and curious mind, but ready for a challenge
- Actively listen and cherish a good mood in your team
- Remembering that you’re here to make your team better, and better in all senses
- Actively guide other members in Scrum methodology
- Good financial reward depends on work experience
- Agile team, leaded by a new innovative method
- The necessary software and hardware to perform your work
- Trainings, presentations, conferences
- 7.5 hours of working time, home office option
- Diets beyond the labor code
- Regular teambuilding
- Many cultural and sporting benefits
- Free banking products
- Chill zone - table football and other games directly at the workplace
Nie je to tá pravá práca? Stane sa. Môžeme vám nájsť inú. Stačí nám váš aktuálny životopis.Ozvite sa mi
Požiadavky na kandidáta
- Scrum Master certification and at least 3 years experience with a software development team that was applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Knowledge of best practices that help the team to reach a sprint goal (like retrospective action items, burn-down or burn-up charts)
- Competences with various Agile and Lean approaches
- Ability to hold effective daily scrums, as well as utilize best practices from paradigms that complement Scrum, like BDD, TDD, DevOps, Pair Programming and Agile Gamification
- You are a professional with JIRA, or at least on your journey to becoming one
Leader in innovations, new technologies and systems. As the epicenter of ambitious ideas and internally created solutions that service and are deployed widely across all group´s banks.
Informácie o výberovom procese
Viete o niekom, kto by bol tým pravým kandidátom na túto pozíciu?
Dajte nám prosím vedieť cez náš referenčný program.
Reagovať na ponuku
Vyplňte údaje o sebe a priložte životopis, alebo sa prihláste cez LinkedIn.Reagovať mailom LinkedIn