Informácie o ponuke
- Lokalita: Others
- Typ pracovného pomeru: full-time
- Sektor: Construction and Real Estate, Electrotechnics and Power Engineering, Engineering and Manufacturing, Logistics and Transportation
- Level pozície: Specialist
- Kontaktná osoba:
- Mária Synaková
- +421 254 415 522
Toto je ponuka na prácu v zahraničí. Ako to funguje?
Have you ever thought of doing a challenging job abroad? Would you like to use your professional skills to improve somebody’s life? Are you willing to work in a developing country? We are looking for experienced technicians as an architects, construction engineers, electricians and motor vehicle experts.
You will be responsible for:
- planning, carrying out, and overseeing the development or reconstruction of healthcare facilities
- ordering necessary materials and supervision of their use
- negotiating with local contractors and suppliers
- evaluating, designing, improving electric installations of a project (hospitals, stocks, compounds) and trouble-shooting
- maintaining vehicles
- hiring and supervision of local staff
- working contract for the duration of the mission
- demanding but also very rewarding work
- working as part of a multicultural team
- coverage of all mission-related costs (travel, accommodation, insurance)
- professional and personal enrichment
Nie je to tá pravá práca? Stane sa. Môžeme vám nájsť inú. Stačí nám váš aktuálny životopis.Ozvite sa mi
Požiadavky na kandidáta
- completed vocational training in a technical field
- at least 2 years of work experience in a technical area
- very good knowledge of English essential, other languages (in particular French) are a major advantage
- improvisational and mechanical skills
- willing to work in potentially unstable environments and adhere to security rules
- available to leave for a mission of 1 to 3 months
Lekári bez hraníc/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, exclusion from healthcare and natural disasters. MSF operates in almost 70 countries worldwide with almost 3,000 international and 31,000 national staff in the field. In 1999 MSF was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
Informácie o výberovom procese
Viete o niekom, kto by bol tým pravým kandidátom na túto pozíciu?
Dajte nám prosím vedieť cez náš referenčný program.
Reagovať na ponuku
Vyplňte údaje o sebe a priložte životopis, alebo sa prihláste cez LinkedIn.Reagovať mailom LinkedIn